[P] House Troubles
[html]

WC:348 (+3) OOC: Well gonna have to be an empty, Shaw doesn’t live in town, he actually lives further into the Ethereal Eclipse, but it’s probably a good thing he wasn’t worken or anything ^^ PS I SWEAR I POSTED THIS OR I AM GOING CRAZY!!

Shawchert was not able to sleep, as to why that was, he had no clue, but he found himself quietly walking the streets of Thornbury, though he’d heard some rustling and something else, he assumed it was an animal scurrying to hide from him, even though he was not remotely hungry. He hummed a potential tune, not wanting to take his flute out and wake the whole neighborhood. That was when he heard something hit the side of a house, his ears perked up, knowing that was no animal… well not one in his eyes, it had to have been someone making mischief, and he soon found himself finding the house that had been hit, though it was one that was not occupied. He then heard someone talking to the house apologizing.

I think the only thing you are really apologizing to is the house, no one lives here my friend.

Shawchert said, he recognized the voice as Slade’s and he found the young coyote male. He supposed he was not the only one who couldn’t sleep, and he wasn’t sure that Slade was up to much mischief, though he was apologizing, which made the matter seem a bit better for the male in front of him.

What are you doing that keeps you up this late at night and knocking on walls with stones?

He asked, he was in no way being a party pooper, but he was curious as to why his newest member was making such a ruckus, he did like to think the town a quiet one, and that’s why most of the wolves around picked this area to live and sleep in. he had his arms folded though, and his tail was swaying back and forth as he waited for an answer, he was sure there wasn’t anything that Slade could say that would Surprise Shaw, but he had been wrong before. Shaw thought he could use the company of Slade, he never really liked being alone, and here was someone who was as wide awake as he was, if not more so.

<style type="text/css">
.Shawfreebeez b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39675; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.Shawfreebeez-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; text-align:center;}
.Shawfreebeez p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Shawfreebeez {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebeez.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cbbe87; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Shawfreebeez-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Shawfreebeez-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #f0efe9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread