Ookami needs Showing Around.
ooc: you suck Tongue Giving me a short post...I will give you an epic post just in spite -sticks out tongue and makes a childish noise, cause she can!-

Adonia watched him as she tried to analyze his expression. Something was wrong, but she couldn't figure it out, though as she got closer to him, it was obvious, it wasn't her. Ears perked intently while her head swiveled around trying to figure out what was around that could upset him. She saw nothing. Her eyes went back to him when he made a reply to her offering, ears turned back but didn't lay flat. A light smile formed on her muzzle paws bringing her a little closer to him until she was right next to him, "Then, let us be off then.." Her tail swayed back and forth in a light airy motion, she was enjoying having someone around who was so willing to be around her. Granted, she had met several other wolves who seemed to enjoy her company, but something about Ookami she really enjoyed. Was it his personality? She couldn't tell, and because of that fact she wanted to be around him more to figure it out, figure out what it was she liked so much about him.

Taking the initiative, something she rarely ever did, she began to trot. Already they were pretty much in the center of Phoenix valley, near one of the mirror lakes. They couldn't have started in a better place, her eyes looked from him to the lake itself, "Well.." she laughed lightly amused with how convenient their location was, "..this is one of the mirror lakes, there are two, this one is the Northern Lake.." Her eyes looked to the villa which was right up ahead, "Up there, is a small human villiage, known as Mirror lake Villa. Quite a bit of buildings there, I often find myself crashing within one of the old homes there, but sometimes just sleep under the stars.." Just as the words came out she questioned why she shared that information. Why would he care about that? He wanted a tour of the Valley, not of where she stayed and slept. Her ears flattened but she kept walking trying to pretend nothing had phased her. It was at that point she wondered if he would be interested in getting to know her more. Perhaps it wasn't such a dumb thing..she wanted to get to know him..and in a way Phoenix Valley defined her, it was her home. The only place she felt safe and comfortable. So, in essence showing him Phoenix Valley was showing him a big part of her life. Her ears began to go into a relaxed state as she continued to move along the road that went through the Villa. "I find this place very interesting, and in a way it reminds me of my old home..." She added idly.

Their paw steps soon carried them away from the Villa and now they began to walk through an open space void of anything really interesting to speak of. While she moved, she attempted to map out where to go within her mind, so make things smooth. Already she knew she wanted to head around both lakes, so she found the best spot to go next would be the mill.

Messages In This Thread