Tracks in the snow
[html]

out of character text

Nian dropped his section of the elk next to J'adore's and tilted his head, thinking. "I suppose you can if you want to." He grinned. He had not really thought about it before now, but the elk really was a nice catch. The two wolves had taken in enough meat to really contribute to the tribe's stores, and he felt pleased with the accomplishment. "It really is a nice elk. Pity we don't really know much about preserving it. At least we can start butchering it, with those charts you talked about." He began to shift into optime form again, and when he was done, held out an open hand. "Could I see one of the knives, maybe? I can start skinning it and sectioning off pieces I know how to do."

<style type="text/css">
.nian-b02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd581b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nian-b02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nian-b02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nian-b02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#dbae77; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... blebg1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#772d06; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread