the solitude squeezed is body
[html]

hope you dont mind any

Rendall was hunting, a swift quiet huntress in the snowy forest of the vally. Her breath was barely a whisper and her steps were nothing more than a silent padding. She was hunting dear, but, she wanted to take on a bigger prey this time...Puma, her strange enemy of destiny. Ren had been traking a male for quite sometime however when the males tracks lead off the packs territory she began to hunt another thing though she wasnt quite sure what it was. The disapointment at the loss of the large cat was not gone unnoticed by the local birds.

Rendall crept around under the pines for a while, her wodden bow at the ready as always. As she looked boredly for a target before her blue eyes rested on a small songbird. A small moving target...A challenge. She smiled and held her whisper of a breath as she inhaled and took her aim. Her midn was as one with her body.....her sight ran parallel with the small feathered thing. Then.....A bright flash of lght hit her eyes and she hissed and squinted away. The little bird watched her for a moment then as if it almost chuckled, took off into the branches above.

Frustrated with her loss of a hunt, Ren scowled through the bushes to see a white male. She recognized the man she thought of as her father as well as her wonderful mentor. Quietly she observed Pendzez for a while before decideing to very calmly reveal herself. but not before she had alittle fun first. It would have been the first time the male had seen her since she was a puppy....things could get interesting. Ren hid herself low, almost at a childs hieght and let only her deep blue eyes show through the thick white bush as she called out her greeting to the white male that stood yards away."A strange male to be practicing the sword I should think. Though I must say I am no stranger to you." She smiled but didnt reveal herself just quite yet.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread