heaven sends and heaven takes
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: it is 4 something in the morning so I apologize for suckiness of this post

Xeris noted that Ty seemed very mellow, almost nervous. She had never known him to dodge questions like that. Something must have happened, she thought. Her own personality had changed drastically since the events while she was away, and she imagined that Ty was experiencing something similar. The damage to his body indicated to her that he had been fighting. She'd known him to be a fighter, but didn't remember him being so nervous and shy about it.

And then he asked her how the Valley had been holding up. Xeris paused for a moment, looking down at the grass below her in silence, before speaking up. "I have only been back for about a month," she replied solemnly. "In mid-autumn I encountered a wolf claiming to be from my birth pack who wanted to bring me home at my father's request." She hesitated again. "He was a liar. That wolf came from a pack of rogues who intended to take the land my father's pack owned by force. And they did so. They wanted to eliminate every last wolf with ties to the area...but I escaped...somehow..." Another pause. "My daughter Xion...she insisted on coming with me to see my homeland. I grew suspicious as we got closer, and told her to return home....but no one has seen her." Xeris didn't really want to drop all of this on Ty at once, but he had asked and she figured he should know; he was one of the closest friends of her family in the Valley. And perhaps by telling of the horrors she had seen, she might get Ty to open up about what had happened to him, as her ever-present curiosity hungered to know the details.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread