Hoof it on over.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 382 + OOC: Big Grin

It seemed that even though Shiloh had trespassed she was quick to alter it to where she was more welcome than not… Liliana liked that and she smiled in return to the young woman’s comment.

On behalf of AniWaya welcome. I do hope next time you howl first I’m sure not as territorial as some here.

She smiled warmingly, remembering again her first encounter with her chief. She elt that memory go because unless Shiloh was acting on harmful terms Liliana wasn’t that strong unhappy type to come up and tell them outright they didn’t belong there… even if it really was true that they didn’t.

Well lets go then, we have a little walk for us, so no worries.

She said as she started moving. Grace didn’t need to be told to move, and she actually started up ahead of Liliana, which she normally was if she wasn’t being ridden… she was in fact lead mare material, and though Liliana was her caretaker, she was still in charge of Liliana in many ways… at least that’s what the mare thought. Lili still challenged her for her own place of course.

What brought you down this way? It’s a bit of a ways from your home.

She asked hoping to make idle conversation as they moved through the trees towards the path that would take them to her home, and ultimately to the stables… this was the third time she’s done this too, and it still excited her to no end to show off her home to anyone who wanted to see it. Even if it was her first permanent home, and she wasn’t born here… or remotely close to here. She still considered it home, it was where she knew she would raise a family, fight, and ultimately die. Those all were for the future to decide though, right now she wanted to show the young female the horses, and even pony’s she took care of, though they did have the cows, she was not too entirely fond of, she did take care of them well enough though. With the same care she did the horses, though she called them lazy brutes, and had to use quite a bit more force for the lazy lards, they were still treated well enough.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread