what lays in the world beyond
[html]

WC: 381

It was a great to treat an expedition like this like just another time for conversation as she let him know that things will calm down soon. He laughed knowing that his leadership needs would only lessen slightly.

Oh it is true but I do live for such excitement, staying home for nothing is not a plan I ever tend to do. I like the hustle and bustle of such things in most cases.

He admitted walking, and taking his time so that he didn’t trip over any roots or hidden bushes, the lands were still new to him as they probably were to the woman helping him, he had some chances to get to know the area, though it would take more than those few chances. Her question made him feel inadequate at most, because being a leader he should know much more about the other packs than he actually did.

Well I’ve met one from Dahalia, and Crimson dreams, although he was only a puppy, but he was very kind. and I do know about Aniwaya, though I have met someone from Inferni unfortunately it wasn’t much of a pleasant visit.

He said, he had actually acted cowardly, mostly because the coyote had caught him off guard. But he lived and that was all that mattered, he would steer clear of Inferni for some time at least for now.

I do wish to meet more but I have yet to do too much more than what I can here I’m afraid.

He said as they came up to the clearing where the frame of his house was going to be built and then the rest of it. it wasn’t much but it was going to be something nice, at least for him. He led her to close the other pile he had started out.

Well here it is, not much now, but it will be a home soon enough.

He said proudly, he was sure he had all the rights to be proud of his work as he’d actually been able to get the wood to make a good frame, though it would take some time to get it all finished, the help he got with Anann would speed up the process in getting the house together quicker.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread