Faces painted in the sand
[html]

5+ So it has. xD

Tala couldn't quite help but wonder what else the little box was hiding. So far, everything she had pulled from it had been of use in some way, whether it had been for her, or the Triquerta Davyn had shown such emotion in response too. The time worn plastic case was showing it's worth in more ways than Tala had ever dreamed it would hold. Time had not seemed to drain the package of it's value. Wasn't it funny, how some time ago people had been attempting to hide it from ware and damage, yet in their attempts they had hid it only to be found by the people it seemed to be made for? How fate brought the farthest things together. Tala did not believe in destiny, her mind knew that life had it's coarse, and what happened in that time was purely a matter of choice. Choices creating a domino ripple of actions. She could chose to dwell on an occurrence, but she chose to go one and learn. Dwelling on said instance would change her. Therefor she would change her own fate. Life was grasped only in your own hands.

Tala watched the sun, the light seeming to yellow her amber eyes as they seemed to capture the very rays that reflected off of them. Though the sunlight was cold, it was wonderful to have the light on her pelt. It reminded her of warmed days, future summers to be spent in Phoenix Valley, with friends, pack mates, maybe at some point something more. The thought had her eyes skimming over to the laying body beside her. In the sun he lit up like a bulb, his silver eyes like fireflies in the open day. She saw his eyes on her hand and her smile crept back to her face. She adored them already, and she knew that the twin rings, along with the owl draped around her neck would not leave her possession any time soon.

Tala looked at him with a soft gaze, her orbs shut for a moment before she reached out to gently place her palm on his cheek, Her hand seemed dwarfed against him, their size different seeming quite apparent with contact. It did not bother her, she felt safe around him. Though it resembled the safe she felt around Noah, who was basically her big brother. This was..... different. "The things you say Davyn, they would make any girl's heart flutter.... I cannot say I am apart from that group." Her words were soft, shy almost. Though her feminine rasp seemed to not have any harsh effects, like one would expect. "Questions.... now what sort of questions should I ask? I could ask you of what you write, but you already told me. Where you came from, but I already know. You tell me more than you think you do." She said it in complete truth. Tala did not seem to need to ask him questions to know things about him. "Tell me about your family, did you have siblings? I always wished I had, but I never had the privilage...." It was something she liked to ask people, knowing what they thought of their family. The words they used, expression and tone. It spoke for them at times. Words could lie, the eyes cannot.

Tala's fur was thick among her body, it was just her appendages that got cold. Hands and feet that did not seem to understand the meaning of a winter coat. She would be fine out here for a while longer. Though the heat of a fire and the comfort of a blanket did seem intoxicating to think of. She found at night she would set her fire only to sleep in Lupus form at the mouth. Strewn upon pillows and blankets she would sleep like a newborn pup.

<style type="text/css">
.wintertable2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#262626; letter-spacing:1px; }
.wintertable2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.wintertable2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.wintertable2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#E4E4E4; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/m7wc61.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 232px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636363; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread