A Visit
[html]

<style type="text/css">
#marschristmas {width:410px; background-color:#48342b; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... /mars1.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px; margin:auto;}
#marstext {padding:15px; padding-bottom:450px; font-family:; size: 1em; line-height:1.2em; text-align:justify; color:#c8b18c;}
#marstext i, #marstext b {color:#30599d;}</style>

ooc: Orin makes me smile, she's so cute. SSWM wc:526

bic:

As the woman spoke about her pack, Mars stood there and watched her lips move, listening to every word she had to say, and trying to figure out why her voice as the way it was. It made her who she was, and Mars knew by now that he would not forget her voice so easily. He looked at her mouth as she smiled, the energy seeming to just ooze from her voice, just pure excitement. Mars found this to be present almost every time he talked to her, but tonight, there was so much more. She must have been so happy in that pack. Mars wondered if he would be as happy as her. She obviously was doing things that she loved in that pack, and Mars was doing nothing here in the court, which was probably why he was all the way at the bottom of the hierarchy. Either way, what Orin was explaining to the Russo was attractive to him not only because there was art, but also because of the fact that this woman had found a home there, and she was as happy as could be as far as he could see from her constant wagging of her blossom colored tail.

Mars was silent as she spoke, simply because she barely paused enough for him to cut in, but she had told him that he should visit there sometime. Mars looked at Vox and his restless self. The whole reason they were out tonight was because of the restlessness of the steed. Orin just handed the stallion and the rider an invitation and Mars was about to take it. He actually let a small smile hug his face for a second before his mouth opened to speak. We should go now. I have nothing better to do..Maybe I'll like it enough to stay or somethin'... We just need to stop by my house really quick to grab a few things and then we could be off to go to this Cercatori D’Arte. the man held a shred of hope in his voice, even he had heard the hope, and found the emotion to be either misplaced or it just confused him.

Orin then went on to speak about a play that she wanted to put together. Mars then let a wide joker's grin fall on his mismatched lips, and a chuckle passed his lips. There was something about Orin and her brightness that had let the actor have such a wide grin of his teeth happen. He normally forgot to smile at people, but with her, it was weird, different. Mars considered the woman a friend, you could say. She was the only one in the Court that had really clicked with him anyways he figured. He looked at the silly little girl and nodded his head. You know that I would help throw this play. the man spoke, voice calm and quiet like it always was. What story would you have in mind? Writing a new script would be fun... the man spoke, even he was slightly excited about the idea of doing a play for the souls of 'Souls.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread