Headache
[html]

WC: 253 OOC: I hope you don’t mind that I didn’t put down the whole process of meat drying cause in any case I have no stinking clue!!! Shaw does though!!!!!

It seemed that they were a train now, with him leading the way. Though it made him want to pull out his flute he resisted the urge, he was listening as they spoke and he smiled inwardly thinking about woodworking.

Ah well, I know quite a bit about it, I built my own house. After all, what would you like to know?

He asked as they made their way to the hut, he opened the door to let the women in first. He had always been a gentleman like that. He never made anyone do the extra work if he had anything to say about it. Once inside he had shown them downstairs in the basement, where he took the meat from her and prepared it and soon had it doing what it needed to do as he turned to the women.

Ok, sorry that took a little bit, but now that I’m done we can figure out your living conditions Sankara, how about… in a more proper room?

He asked, though the sunlight was coming straight in from outside and lighting the whole room, it was like a butcher room, where they prepared their meats. He moved to the upper portions of the large building knowing the women followed, and sat in one of the few chairs that were there. The fireplace was not on, nor was he going to attempt it now… he just smiled and looked at Sankara, wanting to know what she though about where she wanted to live.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread