Changing times
[html]

<3 SoSuWriMo 257

When he first looked at her he seemed dazed and she wondered if he had fallen and hit his head. Should she call for Cambria to come take a look at him? But then he sat and up and spoke without any issue and she sighed with relief. Unlike Silvano, who had had to work for his first shift and had wanted it so badly, it seemed Denali had perhaps not been quite ready for his but it had come to him anyway. The boy ran to her and hugged her and she hugged him right back, one hand soothingly petted the back of his head. "Shhh, it's okay sweetie. I'm sorry it scared you, but I promise it isn't always like that. You'll be in control of it now." The woman leaned her face down to give her son a kiss on the top of his head. It was so interesting how different pups could react to their first shift, especially now that she had such a marked difference between her two young sons. Hopefully this was just a momentary fright though and Denali would not be afraid of his new found ability.

Denali pulled back a little, haltingly confirming that he thought he was alright. Keen emerald eyes looked over her adopted son, a smile soon forming on her lips. "You look fine to me. More than fine, actually. You've turned into quite the handsome little man!" she said grinning and ruffling his spiky new hair. Hopefully some humor would help to calm Denali's nerves.

<style type="text/css">
.savistatue b {font-weight:bold; color:#012153; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #010F39; }
.savistatue-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.savistatue p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.savistatue {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#005B8F; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... statue.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000413; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#003967; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread