Sermon on the Mount
[html]

sswm: 444

Her friend answered her question then backed it up with physical evidence, and hopped off his podium to show its worth, and he was correct – for the woman could not rectify a single ailment of movement or lameness in his step as he moved from her. He offered her his hand in assumption to help herself down and she graced him with a kind smile and brief nod as she once more accepted his aid to lower her platform, the hybrid’s thoughts replicated what a gentleman. She waited patiently as Saluce gathered his weaponry and what not, with a gaze out onto the ocean and a quiet moment of pleasant silence as she let the sea’s fresh air exfoliate her breathing canal from all of the musty cigarette fumes that had consumed it before, and the fresh breeze circulated her respiratory system with a cool feeling of enlightenment that burst out the depths of her wretched soul.

Shayna listened to what he said, in a manner of politeness and obvious recognition of his words. What the man had stated was true there was no denying the obvious, nor was it just coincidence that her past had been intertwined and weaved together so closely and venomously for it just to be pure unlucky. Deep down she thoroughly believed that her earlier life events had taken place to mould and shape the woman into who she was today, to harden her personality and learn her a variety of lessons be it good or bad and to teach her the moral understanding of what was the right or wrong thing to do in this world, most importantly to make her realise who she really was and what direction she wished to push forward with in her life. With his question of the seeking of sanctuary she didn’t quite know how to answer, a puzzled look formed upon her face. The truth was she didn’t know what she was going to do or where she was headed when her form finally returned to its expected shape but she would stay within Dahlia de Mai’s hierarchy for sure, she felt safe here and it was a supporting shoulder after all the wrong and states she had gotten herself in. ”im unsure, in all honesty – but one thing is for certain that I will be staying within Dahlia de Mai, I have let too many good opportunities pass me by time and time again…My mother, she would of wanted this for me.” a heartfelt sigh escaped her lips and she pushed the words out with a small tinge of regret, her beautiful velvet golden eyes beamed limply towards Saluce.

<style type="text/css">
.Shayna_winter b {font-weight:bold; color:#dde4e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Shayna_winter .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.Shayna_winter p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Shayna_winter {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:#adc2c4; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Orin/Shayna_winter_top.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #445866; border-bottom-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-topright:20px; -moz-border-radius-topleft:20px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:20px; padding: 5px 0px 65px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#49505F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread