[M]Shatter my heart
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Fae; You too, hope you had a good time. Sorry it took my so long to get to this and yes, it might be best to add the M even though nothing has happened yet though it is planned to happen; 520 words

There had been other's that he had encountered that didn't know their own self worth. It seemed to be a trend among quite a few females. But then again Ouija didn't have such high standards either. Though that wasn't to say that Anya wasn't of importance. It was simply color that attracted this male. He enjoyed color. Having more than one color was enough of an attraction for him. He was stuck with a single color so even the slightest hint of having more had him wanting to get closer. Of course he was also a hedonist so he would want to get close anyways.

"Perhaps you shouldn't look into dirty puddles. Sometimes it is easier to see yourself reflected in a lover's eyes." He smiled and looked at her, giving her his full attention. He sought to look deep into her eyes as he spoke. After all he had been talking about the eyes and so it would only make sense to do so. "You might not see it because you choose to judge yourself too harshly but believe me, you are beautiful. Why would I waste my time trying to woo someone who was not? Though there are faint hints your coat easily contains more than the singular color that mine has. Just to be blessed with that addition is enough to consider yourself of worth." At least in his personal opinion it was enough.

No home? He couldn't imagine that one. He had always had a home. But still... "If that is the case then perhaps you would like to come home with me? I stay at the other coast. I was invited to a celebration in the pack near here the night prior. Of course now I am glad that I stayed behind to enjoy this area." The words flowed smoothly from his tongue. He was clearly used to the details of flattery. To knowing just about what to say in order to charm another. "My home could become your home if you so desire. Of course you may invite your companion along as well." Certainly couldn't leave out the friend for that would be in bad taste. You can't leave behind a girl's friends. After all you tended to have to make nice and get the best friend to like you in order to get closer to the female at times.

He shook his head in response to the last of her questioning. "I can't say that I do." He got up in order to move closer to the female. He made to brush his body against hers as he sat down again and aimed a lick to her muzzle. "If it would be okay with your friend, as well as yourself, I would enjoy getting to know you more intimately." He spoke the words softly, making them a gentle whisper that only the female would be able to hear. Not that anyone else was around to overhear. But still it was the mood that mattered. "I wish to please you. To make you feel good. To show that you are, indeed, worthy of attention."

<style>
.ouijacity-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.ouijacity {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.ouijacity b {color:#884eb6; font-weight:bold;}
.ouijacity {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... ouls53.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:510px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7a3e0; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread