Play me a Song, Fiddler
[html]

WC: 231 OOC: Big Grin so short bad shawwww

Shaw watched as the man finished playing his tune, it was quite interesting, it didn’t sound horrible, not in the least, though it did have an alien quality. Something he’d never really heard before, but he wasn’t going to complain. He felt bad for his one word welcome, but he was still, unsure if the male would really hear, but it seemed he did.

Ah thank you, years of practice no doubt, it is a pleasure meeting you, My name is Shawchert Menue, and we have plenty of people who are in fact musicians in my pack.

He motioned behind him, the territory that he’d owned, it seemed this man was quite blunt, but in a good way, at least this was what he saw in the man. He didn’t know him very much so his impression was from the little he’d seen.

I’ve never heard such an instrument, what might it be?

It looked a lot like the guitar that Lucia had, and knew it had to be in the same group of instruments of the guitar and the lute, but he could see the man did not pluck the strings like the others did, but use friction, it was an interesting thought. And wondered who had made such an instrument in the first place, but thinking back humans had made weirder things, and this was probably one of them.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread