Manly sewing
[html]
LMAO is he a dirty whore like Strel? xD

Ah so his sister had taught him. Where had that girl run off to, now that he wondered about it. Where had the women suddenly started to go to? A couple of female presences he had noticed were gone. Liliya had gone, he knew that, but she had come to ask him for clothing now and then, but none of these women had left too big a hole in Strelein's life, aside from Rikka, but it was all okay now. He was fine and he was living on. After all, they all had a limited engagement with the planet, might as well enjoy the brief love affair with life they had, right?

The redhead nodded, pulling out a whole piece of leather. "I think I'll only take a single piece like this, just because you'd probably make more stuff out of it than I right now. Is there anything specific I'd need to work it properly? Knives? Thick needles?" he asked, wondering how he was supposed to tie more than one piece together. Thick cowhide thread? Lots of thin, thin threads? But that would surely break easily.. Gosh, this sounded hard, but a fun prospective experiment. He would have to find one of those places - a hobby shop - and see if they had anything. Maybe.

But he furrowed his brows then the other man almost dismissed the notion. "Huh?" he began, wondering what the hell Niro was talking about. "Why not? I'm not going to pick the wrong kind of knife if you just tell me what to look for," he finished, seriously confused. There was nothing dangerous about Halifax other than the decaying buildings; some were not entirely stable. Well, that and there was glass everywhere underfoot in shops, but that was easy to avoid. "I swear I'll find something you need if you just lemme know what it is."

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread