Light up the night
[html]

Yummm! Happy new years as well, guys :]] wc: 660

He was glad to have his siblings around for this celebration. He seemed to spend a lot of time chasing around Saul or hanging out with Ascher or Shiloh these days, trying to make up for lost time. He probably seemed like a lost little puppy with the way that he tried to follow them around some days; he had missed them all dearly and was so surprised that he had managed to get all of them back here with him. He felt a little bad for their father, as he couldn't spend time with his children with them all back in Dahlia de Mai...but Drey would know where they were. Hopefully he would visit them! Maybe he'd even bring back more family for them in the future, more relatives that were seeking a new life.

"I'm not sure...I don't know if anyone else is around. I think Bris is pretty tired, and I think Conor's with her" He said to his sister, nodding. "At least we have each other though, huh" Gideon put one piece of meat straight into his mouth and began to chew, talking at the same time. "Maybe Dad'll come back someday and bring some other new family member back with him. With the four of us and Bris and the new little one, we're already a huge powerhouse...imagine if there was more of us! Ahaha! Stormbringers to rule the world!" He laughed a bit, spearing the other piece of meat onto a stick like Shiloh had done and sticking it over the fire.

His siblings seemed excited about the prospect of gifts and it made him excited about it as well. He hoped they'd like them! He'd gotten or made them each something that he thought they would like, but who knew. Ascher's had been hand-made by Gideon himself after months of staring at the huge nets that he had been using to fish off the coast. His brother wouldn't go hungry even in the dead of winter with the net and fishing rod that Gideon had fashioned out of a reed from the river when it had been a little warmer out. He'd offer some fishing lessons as well if Ascher wanted them. For Saul he had chosen something that he'd found in the city a good while back, a magnifying glass for looking at little things up close.

He was a little sad to hear that Saul was thinking about moving out of the big house that they all shared, but agreed with the fact that it was getting a little crowded. He had thought about moving out a month or so before with Melee and Range, but hadn't wanted to force the pups to move away from the house that they had grown up in. Maybe when they were a bit older and more able to adjust to the changes he would head out east to the area that Nayru lived in. He wasn't stalking her, just wanted to live nearby so that he could see her more often. He felt like he never saw her enough these days. Plus the eastern border could use a little extra protection.

"Me too. Maybe the three of us could work on it together?" He asked Ascher. He wanted to be of some use, and he had a little bit of spare time on his hands. It'd take a while to get all the wood together for it, especially. He wondered if Shiloh would volunteer to help them too, but wasn't sure if she'd want to get her hands dirty with it. "I want to move out to the eastern side of the territory sometime in the future...be somewhere near Nayru. And thanks, Ascher! I dunno if I'm all that great, though...haha. The presents are inside. Do you guys want them now? I can go get them!" He pulled his meat from the fire, testing it with his fingers before popping it into his mouth.

<style type="text/css">
.jamesfreetablezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a9fac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; }
.jamesfreetablezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; text-align:right;}
.jamesfreetablezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jamesfreetablezz {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f2f5fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesfreetablezz-border1 {width:384px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.jamesfreetablezz-line1 {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread