Play me a Song, Fiddler
[html]

WC: 364 OOC: Big Grin Be nice to me squeee lol, but you’re right he can be a sarcastic bastard hahaha !

Shawchert stood, watching the stranger, wondering what he was here for in the first place, then again he could have been just a normal loner, one who was just passing by, though it made more sense to Shaw that the man used his talents in another way, but he would not openly suggest something like this out right to the man in front of him. He didn’t’ seem the type to take such thoughts well.

On my honor I do not lie. But I do welcome you as long as you ask for permission on the lands,

He saw the man had smiled when he spoke, but Shaw didn’t much like the idea he was being called a liar, but he let that thought pass over him. The man was explaining his instrument, apparently it was called a violin.

I’m afraid I have not heard of such a thing until now and it pains me to only find out now, you make beautiful music with it, I must say.

He said, smiling at the man, knowing he’d at least take the praise, though he did feel bad for not knowing what a violin was, he knew somewhat of what guitars sounded like but a violin was not an instrument he had known about in all the years he was alive.

Oh my apologies, the name is Cercatori d’ Arte, or in English, seekers of art.

He said proudly, he loved the pack that he had made, it was the best decision he’d made, bringing together a bunch of marry makers, well not all had been, he knew a few that were pretty straight faced, and not so happy with their first celebration, though they had participated in some way. Just very quietly.

What brings you to the area? There’s not much to the west, from here, just the bay, though once you get past that, the rest of the continent, though it’s bitterly cold that way I think.

He said, smiling a little, he’d never been that way but had been warned against it, and he thought he made a good choice in area where he would stay for the remainder of his life.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread