Just look at me - I'm limited
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.yuki b {font-weight:bold; color:#ee9e57; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.yuki p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.yuki {width:400px;border:1px solid #aa8161;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... w/yuki.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:225px;background-color:#ffe1a7;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#aa8161;}
</style>

Big Grin

Her eyes widened as he mentioned some thing about ghost. He seemed a bit panicked, so the hybrid nuzzled at his neck. Her nose picked up the scent of many other wolves, so she quickly took a few steps back. "Yeah.. This way." She thought for a moment then started towards the stairs. After a few short moments she was up the stairs. She did not know why she hadn't thought that the male could have had a mate in the first place, but it was definitely on her mind now. She entered the master bedroom, still thinking about all the different scents. "There is this room. The bed is pretty sturdy.. And I could sleep on the floor or some thing." The bed was just beside the window, but it would be easy to hang a towel over it.

The girl walked into the bathroom, shutting the door about halfway by nudging it with her head. She sat down on the floor, closing her eyes and letting the shifting process over take her. When she walked out she was back on two legs, the same towel she had worn earlier wrapped around her. She grabbed one of the the blankets from the bed and held it up, looking back between the window and bed spread. She placed the blanket on the floor, opening up the old style window. It opened up like a cabinet, the two glass plates moving out of the way to let the harsh wind in. It was a bit harder then she had imagined to tuck the blanket between them and the frame, but after a few attempts she managed. She searched around for a minute until she found some thing heavy enough to hold down the other end on the sheet. With delicate hands she put the large box on top of sheet, the blanket now serving as a net. "See? Now if the window does crack it won't hurt you." She was quite proud of herself and soon headed back to the bathroom to switch forms.

The hybrid jumped up on the bed, her eyes dropping slightly. "Okay.. Just give me a minute and I'll set up.. Set up a place on the floor for myself." She was exhausted. All the shifting that she had done today had tuckered her out.

<style type="text/css">
.yukigift b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1ef68; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.yukigift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#f1ef68; text-align:right; }
.yukigift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.yukigift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#62615d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... u/yuki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#e4e4e3; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread