Today a reader, tomorrow a leader
[html]

WC:432 OOC: <3

He didn’t have to wait long though after he did knock he heard a loud crashing, he was about to open the door when Orin came out and greeted him with her usual exuberance, she gave him a hug, which he was getting use to, and was looking forward to everyday now.

My apologies, I am just use to doing it for polite reasons.

He said, feeling foolish, though he was always the one who had to be polite in his own way. He moved in as she told him not to let the cold in, though as he did, he felt little to no change, and saw the poor woman did not yet have a fireplace. He felt bad, and was about to suggest something but she suddenly cried out, which startled Shaw a little. He watched her hurry away as he closed the door. It was much cleaner now, and it didn’t smell of skunk anymore. Orin had done well with the place.

Don’t worry about it, do you need any help?

He asked moving to where she’d headed, ready to move out of her way if she came running through again. She did come through, but not so quickly so he kept out of her way keeping quiet as she spoke. Smiling at her unpreparedness, he had to admit the woman was cute when she was slightly flustered. He waited for her to finish and calm a bit before he answered any of her questions.

Well half prepared is better than not so much. As to what I know, I can read notes, letters and stuff like that, I have read a book or two but they haven’t been… well as big as that.

He pointed to the book that she’d just sat down and was starting to wonder what he had gotten himself into.

I know I can’t read really big words, and I’m afraid my own spelling is rather bad…

He had to blush at that because he felt it was something that should be easy to know and master, though he didn’t know too many who could even write let alone spell.

Food would be nice, I don’t think I have anything to contribute to though.

The thought of her feeding him AND teaching him did make him feel uneasy as he had nothing to offer her. He could have food if he had known, but he didn’t so it made him feel bad thinking about taking food from her, but in the back of his head he was telling himself he can return her deeds.

<style type="text/css">
.Shawfreebeez b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39675; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.Shawfreebeez-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; text-align:center;}
.Shawfreebeez p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Shawfreebeez {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebeez.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cbbe87; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Shawfreebeez-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Shawfreebeez-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #f0efe9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread