A new day (joining)
[html]

WC: 255 OOC: Hello and welcome to souls, Marit shall be mad at me for stealing you but she will <3 me anyway haha Smile

The rain was horrible, especially in the wintertime, it made her feel miserable. What was worse was she’d heard a call from the borders. She’d been just about to head to her hut for a relaxing break when she heard it. She did not see anyone in the vicinity heading out to meet the howler so she turned and got Grace from the stables. Her horse needed no tack, and Liliana was more comfortable with the mare barebacked, and she rode to meet who this howler was, they’d been getting quite a few visitors as of late and it was interesting.

Winter was in full swing and yet it was raining and that slowed her down, she didn’t want her horse falling and breaking a leg, so it took her longer than she wanted it to, but she finally made it, seeing two horses tethered a way, and then a wolf in lupus she had to stop a distance from him because she knew Grace would shy away.

Hello, my name is Liliana Vess, and you are at the border of AniWaya, how may I help you?

She asked as she moved closer to the wolf in front of her. she supposed he was a luperci, but wit how wet everything was she couldn’t’ smell much of him. It just smelled like wet wolf and horse. but she supposed as she saw no one near and the horses were tethered, and she knew it was awefully hard to tie a horse up in lupis form.

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#080A09; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread