[M]Shatter my heart
[html]

wc 333

Anya knew, in her heart, that the words he spoke were true, but her mind ridiculed the very thought that any male would ever desire her, of all wolves. Her grey fur was plain, to her, and the vines that wrapped around her forepaws reminded her of memories best forgotten. So when the male looked into her eyes, his voice ringing with honesty, she shook her head, laughing quietly. "If you say so. Though in my opinion your coat is beautiful." And indeed, his coat, even in the night, glowed, catching every slight light possible.

She looked into his eyes, captured in his gaze. Her mind went spinning, so when he offered the comfort of his home to her and her companion, she opened her mouth in utter shock. And shut it. And opened it again. Words took a while in coming. "...Are you sure? I would not want to intrude on your space." Anya knew that males were extremely possessive of the females in their lives, and so she worried just a little bit. "I should probably let you know that my companion is male. Are you still so sure you want to share your home with us?"

When he said that he had no woman to warm his side, Anya shook her head. "Surely, with a male as handsome as yourself..." She paused, the rest of his words sinking in. His fur felt warm beside hers, and she unconsciously leaned into him as he licked her muzzle. At this point, she was caught in the flattering spell he wove. So the words he spoke next did nothing but make her heart race, her breathing pick up at the idea of experiencing the unknown. Her voice caught in her throat. "I don't think my companion would mind much, and I'm game if you are." She replied with a flirty grin, color rising to her cheeks. She found herself wanting to see what he could show her, inquisitive curiosity catching her wandering soul.

<style type="text/css">
.anyapink b {font-weight:bold; color:#EE1289; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anyapink .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.anyapink p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anyapink {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#0D0709; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/av3oee.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 246px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F6A8B6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread