Grandpa tell me about the good old days
I will edit my title once I log into that account Smile
WC:381
[html]
Pontiac was still very bitter about finding a love and losing it. Her heart still had a weakness for the dingo look-a-like male that vanished around the same time that Naniko did. It crushed the tan and white female, but the one thing that wasn’t forced to change was her feeling about children, and how pure that they were. ”Give him time and he will, after all he is still just a child. Pontiac had wanted to be the pack’s pup sitter when she lived in the valley, but somehow never quite made it that far to get to have such an honor to acquire that co-rank. Though the white lady was looked upon by the child with great love and respect so it was not as though she never allowed the child the time to play and misbehave, but Pontiac love to spoil the children and then spend them back home to their mothers or fathers. She was great like that.

With a nod as the white female spoke about where her blood line was, the joiner gave a nod. ”They just pack up and leave you too?” So she was just still a little bitter about the whole matter still, if it wouldn’t have been for Fatin she might not have been here today, she took the child in when she washed up on the shores of Jadded Shadows. She shook her head, maybe this female had a better time with the two parents then what her or Naniko did. ”Sorry. They just packed up one day and left Naniko and I.” She took her finger grabbing a lock of her hair as she twisted her finger around it, and then started to rub the hair between her index finger and her thumb.
”I lived in Phoenix Valley with Naniko and when she left I took her pups in with my unofficial mate, he vanished and I couldn’t take it anymore. I ran off to try to find Naniko. Clearly I failed on that task. I’m glad I did though. It looks like she’s doing great.” Pontiac looked around; her sister had found a wonderful place to make a pack. She was always the leader between the two, and Pontiac was just fine with following in her sister’s shadow.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread