A simple return
[html]

WC: 310 OOC: <3!!

She had to say out of all her family Cambria had to have been the one she missed most, she was her sister, the one that tagged along all her little adventures. They got in trouble together and enjoyed just about everything. They even shared the same interests. At least Amata hoped that Cambria still shared the same interests as she did.

Yes I’m so happy to be home. I have missed you also!

Her ears perked at the sound of Cambria’s news, it seemed there had been bigger news than Amata had thought. This perked Amata’s interest, but before she was going to ask, Cambria took her hand, promising Amata a warm fire. That made Amata move with her sister, her tail wagging behind her the whole time. Oh how much she missed this place, the creaking of the boards as one walked across the hall, the smell of a well lived in home. This was what Amata missed, though the company that she was baring right now was one of the bigger things she’d been missing for so long.

I’ve seen so much since I was away, I don’t think I could have learned everything I did just staying here.

She said, her thoughts on what developments her sister was talking about. She knew nothing of any news from crimson dreams as this was the second she actually stepped foot onto the packlands and she was the first living thing she’d seen as well. She followed her sister into the main room where, as promised there was a nice warm fire waiting for her. it was so nice to be able to feel the warmth on her face again. But there was something more important, now that they were in the room, she jumped in front of her sister, her eyes pleading.

So what is this big development!

<style type="text/css">
.beloved01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#F25552; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beloved01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.beloved01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.beloved01 {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#D0C8BD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... oved01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A68063; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#938271; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.beloved01-line1 {width:355px; border-bottom:1px solid #E76D7A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread