Skin-tight Alibi
[html]
end soon? Maybe one more from you and then I'll end? :] wc: 515

She felt glad that Jazper had been able to find someone in Crimson Dreams that he could make a life with and be happy with. Addison wasn't sure if anything like that would ever happen for her. So far she'd been getting by on pure pleasure, doing whatever she wished with whomever she wished...but she knew that it would eventually catch up with her. She didn't want to end up with any pups; the look on Jefferson's face when she had brought Grace home with her had been pretty comical, but on the more serious side of it, it wouldn't be very practical. While she had never been a wolf to stick around one place for very long, and though she was planning on staying in Phoenix Valley for as long as she could, she didn't see pups being anywhere in her near future. Addi didn't know what being a good parent was about besides what Jefferson and Geneva had done for her. Could she handle a pup that was like her? She wasn't sure. Grace was already beginning to show some Addison-like qualities. She could be quite frustrating at times.

"Yes...I guess before she had me, she gave birth somewhere around here? She said something about a fire when I was younger, but I can't remember much from back then. She didn't really like to talk about it and still didn't say much on it. She got some pretty bad scars from the fire." Addison explained. "The other litter had Sirius Revlis and Apollo Haddon in it. I met Sirius, but have never come across Apollo. Have you met either of those guys?" She was curious to know if they had been around here recently or if anyone around here had even ever met Sirius. She'd liked her older brother's company a lot when she'd gotten the chance to sit down and talk to him.

"Since I was adopted by Jefferson and all and since Dierdre's never really been in my life or cared enough about me to come over here and see me..I've decided to renounce those parts of my family. I think I'm going to take Jefferson's name completely, as my adopted dad." She said. Addison was glad to hear that it wasn't just her who thought that her mother was a little bit crazy...so her grandmother had been, too? It was good and bad news. "I'm glad you turned out alright, Jazper...and I think I did, too. Hopefully Grace will. It's great to know that I'm not the only one who realizes what a weirdo Dierdre is."

"So far things are going well in the Valley. We've been getting a few older members back, which is always good. I like seeing the old faces come back. Gives me a better friend selection" She grinned. She had also been looking into finding some kind of romantic partner in the Valley, but hadn't had any luck with it yet. With her personality it would likely be very difficult for her to find someone who she could really get along with in that way.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread