Baa Baa Black Sheep
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.marsred b {font-weight:bold; color:#411b19; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.marsred p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.marsred {width:400px;border:1px solid #5f2b2d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... arsred.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:265px;background-color:#df5f4a;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#5f2b2d;}
</style>

ooc: SSWMWC:466

The woman had told him that the sheep had not really been called anything by her, so eh could name it whatever he wanted to. Only one name immediately came into mind, and he did nor know exactly why it had come to mind so abruptly, so immediately, but he just knew that he was going to make it this name. The name Axel came to mind and he was juggling around the name in his mind for a moment or so before he had finally decided to tell the woman. Axel. he simply stated and then looked down at the sheep. The sheep batted an ear and stood there really, not even acknowledging that the man was talking about him, the nameless sheep becoming now known as Axel, least by Mars he was known as this now. Maybe if Addison cared, she'd call him the name too.

The woman told him that she was born in California as well. It made him wonder if he was some distant relative on his mother's side before he remembered that his mother was a pure husky, no wolf in her, and the only one who was wolf was his father, who was from Russia. He figured that she was not going to be related to him at all, so he quickly dismissed the thought of her being related. Mars was glad to know that she had come from the same state as he. She told him that she didn't live there too long, and then she asked if he had been there for a long time or what. I lived in California before I decided to travel here and find my father... the man spoke, speaking the reason why he was here in the first place. It was all Rurik's fault and in the end, the stupid, drunkened bastard left one night and left nothing but a little note telling Mars that he was going back to Russia and that Mars was welcome to follow if he felt the need. There was always the fact that Mars hated large bodies of water, so he couldn't really float in a boat on the sea for a few months. Nope, that certainly was not going to fly with this wolfdog.

The wolfess woman had told him that her adopted family was from PV. This was not what Mars was asking, so his ear fell back lightly and he cocked his head to the right. I meant.. he started to speak, pausing as if he was to try and find the right words to speak to her. You left to see your parents, yeah? That means that they don't live in the Valley...Where do your real parents live, since I assume that's the ones you went to visit? Mars asked, curiously.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread