Secrets I haven't told...
[html]
+434 I'm on a roll! Big Grin

Sky had nodded off again by the time he knocked. His voice woke her better than the sound of knuckles on wood, and she jerked upright, glancing out the window to see him thre, soaked and drenched in mud. She squeaked, yelling back to him. "C-coming!" And away she sped, at first straight to the door, but then she turned on her toes and ran back for a towel, which she'd snagged a few with her clothing. Picking out a nice, big one, fluffy and dry, she darted back to the door, the 'tap tap' of her feet easy to hear. After a skid, slip, thump and more shuffling as she stood, she unlocked the front door and opened it, stepping aside with towel held out to him. "Please come in!"

Girl felt horrible about making him walk out in such horrid weather, and as soon as he'd take the towel, she'd be off running again, paws slipping on the wooden floor as she headed over to find him something dry to wear. Figures that she'd only found women's clothing, and only in her small size. The search was pointless, even as she rummaged through the boxes in the living room, hoping to find at least a t-shirt and shorts or something of the like.

Nothing. She did manage to remember she'd grabbed a house coat, and it was big on her, if a bit girly from the light shade of pink it was. She'd offer it to him if he wanted it, but for now, she turned in the spot and smile shyly. "Oh, Shawchert, really, you didn't have to come out in this weather if you didn't want to. I could've waited." Yeah; and she'd lose days of sleep doing so, the stupid girl. She came over to him again, and surprisingly with another towel (she'd grabbed it from the boxes) in hand, girl would offer silently to help dry his hair.

"Not a drop left. You'll catch your death." That motherly tone came back, almost instinctively. The same tone of voice she tended to use with Val. "I have a nice place to sit now. Come in, get warm." She waved to the beaten up couch behind her in the living room, and smiled shyly. It'd been a while since he'd been inside the house; surely with all the additions since she moved in, it looked very different. Heck, the walls were splashed with the occasional mural, fancy little tribal designs looking much like tattoos in various oil paints and the like. She'd made quick work of decorated it, at least.

<style type="text/css">
.skymonu b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonuooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:georgia; font-size:10px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonu p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skymonu {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2A2F2A; background-image:url(http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6483/avatarael.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#CECFCA; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread