celebrate the world
[html]

WC: 447 OOC: I was on this last night and my mind went “der I wanna go to sleep” also Predated December 26th

Liliana’s wandering spirit seemed to take full effect on her. it was a sudden decision and nothing really sparked her desire to leave the pack lands. She just thought it was time to get out. And out she was. Once she got to open land from the Ethereal eclipse, she broke Grace into a full out run, and a face full of bitter cold air did nothing to her as she felt herself flying free through the grassy, hilly plains, though this was short lived. She did not want to over tax her mare, and wooded areas were coming up again, so she slowed Grace to a cantor. She could take everything in from this pace, and it seemed that Grace had let out much pent up energy. It was always good for the girls to get out once in a while. Liliana thought, she’d be back in a day or two. Though it seemed like merely a few short minutes, hours had in fact passed by and she saw the sun leaving to drop below the horizon. Though it was through the trees now. She’d been in walking in the dampwoods for a little while now, but that mattered little, she was just making sure Grace did not break a leg or something. The roots here were aweful, making her wonder why she’d come here in the first place. That thought was quieted when she saw the flames. It seemed she was not alone in these woods. She decided to investigate, steering Grace to the direction of the small fire. In the clearing she saw someone she thought she recognized, but no.. she didn’t have the red line on her nose, and she smelled different… well slightly. This intrigued her even more. She jumped down from Grace and walked into the clearing, the horse was behind her, walking timidly, unsure of the fire and the coyote.

Good Evening, I hope I’m not interrupting. You remind me of someone and I really must figure it out.

She said, noting that the young woman had a joint in her hand. The longing to have one in her own was almost overpowering. It had been so long since she’d had the substance, that it was like it was calling to her, but she stood where she was a considerable distance from the coyote woman.

My name is Liliana by the way.

She said smiling, now a bit nervous. She was normally a shy wolf and walking right up to a total stranger had been an act of pure curiousity as she’d looked familiar but now that she talked she didn’t think she could hold her courage much at all.

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#080A09; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread