Running thoughts
[html]

WC: 304 OOC: Oh fun oh fun!

Liliana’s first thought when she saw Naryu was ’She’s grown!’Though she doubted the young woman wanted to hear that. She just smiled as the young woman walked up to her. Liliana’s smile matched that of Naryu, two different packs yet friends all the same Liliana loved it, though they rarely got to see each other. It was almost better that way because then they would have something to talk about when they did finally meet up together.

It is good to see you. I’ve been trying to make it to see you, but I’ve gotten distracted so many times.

She said, beeming at Naryu, laughing at herself for it was entirely ture, one person or another had come to meet her when she was in the process of visiting the girl and never really got the chance to see her until now.

We’ve been great, in fact I’m to be mated soon.

She said, she couldn’t hold it in too much longer, she knew that Naryu did not know Nayati, but she had to tell someone, she wanted to shout it to the world. Her tail was wagging vigerously. Excited at the fact in a few days time it would all happen.

How have you been? It looks like you keep yourself busy enough!

She said. Grace said her own hello’s by shaking her head and giving a slight nicker to the girl. Grace had taking an unusual liking to the girl when they first met, though Liliana was in no way jealous, she was in fact surprised, and happy for it. Most wolves made Grace uneasy for a while, when they first met Grace had been indifferent. Now she seemed happy in her own horse way though, she started picking at the grass in no time, ignoring the two as they talked.

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#080A09; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread