the force of a great typhoon
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

wc: 548

Each wolf had their own story of how they had come to be the way that they were. She hadn’t been trained to be much of anything other than a regular pack wolf, but had learned how to care for pups at a young age. Her parents had abandoned her as a pup and she’d been adopted by a wily female from the Clouded Tears pack, Iskata Sadira. Iskata had given birth to two pups soon after Naniko had come to live with her but a few months later the mother had taken off completely. Naniko had found herself in the care of two young pups at just five or six months of age, herself. She’d received help with feeding them from Laruku, the alpha of the pack, and had made a friend from the Syemv pack, Conri, who had also helped her out.

As time had gone on, she had found herself spending more and more time with Conri and had formed a solid friendship with him. That had slowly turned into a serious mateship as the pups grew up and left to go off on their own adventures, and after the old lands had burned down she had rejoined her mate over the mountain and they had formed their own pack together, Twilight Vale. But things could only be so perfect for so long, and as they always seemed to, they fell apart. Conri had some mental illness of some sort…he had raped her and then left the territory completely, never returning. She had heard rumors that he had become evil and had murdered, but she’d only seen him once or twice after his departure from the lands and couldn’t judge that for herself.

One of her sons looked just like Conri, her son Haven Aatte. Last she knew he was living in that Cour des Miracles pack, as she had inquired about him there before, but she didn’t know if he had stayed there or moved someplace else. ”Sounds like a hard life. I guess we each go through things that make us stronger in different ways. I’m glad you’re here now and not there, though.” The information on the sword was useful and she gave him a nod of understanding. It made sense…the sword was heavy, and if one had the strength behind the blow then she could see it being useful for stabbing. It was also long, though, so if the wolf was farther away then they could slash with it as well.

She was struck with a bit of curiosity about Theodore but pursed her lips, unsure if she ought to ask him or not. She ultimately chose to ask rather than not, to open her mouth and let the question out. ”Where’s your brother now? I have a brother and sister that are still missing…Pontiac D’Angelo and Helios D’Angelo. My parents left me and Pontiac as pups and had Helios and Selene, my other sister, a while later, away in new lands. Pontiac I knew as a pup and she’s come back a few times, but I’ve never gotten to meet Helios.” She shared. If he didn’t want to answer her question then she wouldn’t hold it against him, and she offered him an out. ”Does your sword have a name?”

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread