Secrets I haven't told...
[html]

WC: 311 OOC :3

He waited for a while, was she home? He heard something … well a lot of somethings from inside the house, and then the door opened. There stood… a towel before him. He blinked and realized it was Sky hold it up for him. The big man took it from her thanking her, resisting the urge to shake himself dry. He wiped his face and arms first, his fur stuck up every which way as he did so, but that didn’t matter to him. He realized he was standing there with the door wide open. Closing it he felt considerably better. The rain was no longer coming down on him. It was nice.

Thank you, and no, I told you that I’d help you and I am going to.

He said stubbornly, his smile never faltered as he continued to dry himself off. He hadn’t gotten a chance to really look around, though when it came for the second towel he was able to get a good look. It was different to his eyes, he liked it though. Crouching, he moved to the couch to sit, cursing his tall size.

I’ve like what you have done, with the walls.

He commented, so she could paint as well as sing, so a muti talented wolf. She was beginning to surprise him more and more, soon he was as dry as he could make himself and he turned to her with a smile.

So what kind of fire pit are you looking for, and how can I help you with it?

He asked, he was use to working with wood more then cmement or concrete, but everything she decided depended on her and what she wanted. he was merely here to help and direct in a way. Or really just help he was much happier using his hands than letting them sit idle.

<style>
.shaw-a02 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a02 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a02 b {color:#fe6335; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a02 {background-color:#631f1e; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2cztr4j.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #fe6335; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b1312; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread