Nothing's going to touch you in these Golden Years
[html]

SoSuWriMo 260

He did not want the thought of war to be something that would worry his brother and haunt his thoughts. It really was nothing that needed to be worried over. Nova Scotia was safe, for the most part, and Haven truly believed that there was no safer place than Crimson Dreams. It was as if the pack were protected by some invisible barrier that kept it safe. The strife in Cour des Miracles was few, but even his new home had faced more problems than his old. Thankfully his words seemed to diminish the fear he had seen in his brother's bright blue eyes, his tail giving a wag. Haven grinned, ruffling the fur on the top of Alder's head, just further proof that there was nothing for him to worry about or fear.

"Yeah, me too. I may be a knight, but that doesn't mean that I like fighting." It wasn't some macho thing with him. There was no need in the Aatte to try and prove himself stronger and tougher than all the rest. It was important for Alder to see that he didn't condone violence. It was just something that he had to use if given no other choice. When asked whether or not they could take the helmet with them, the Knight did not hesitate. "Of course! It doesn't belong to anyone anymore, so it can belong to you." On his first trip to this castle, Haven had left with a small crown. It was only fitting that Alder get to take home a similar souvenir.

<style>
.havengold-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.havengold p {padding:0px 15px 8px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.havengold b {color:#daa23a;}
.havengold {background-color:#0a2d3a; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#bbbfc0; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:470px; text-align:justify; }
.havengold-border {width:472px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread