I'll sing you a song of the fish in the sea
[html]

I don't think I actually wrote in a howl, so it's ok. Smile

Ambrose was stirred from his thoughts by the sound of a flute playing somewhere in the forest. He perked up his ears to listen to the melody, which came closer to him, until a large red wolf came into view, with the instrument in hand. As he approached Ambrose raised a hand to wave slightly to the man, letting him know that he meant no harm.

"Good evening," he said. "I'm looking for someone from the pack that lives here... As you are, I assume? That's a fine melody, by the way." Introductions were best done standing, so Ambrose did just that, wanting to greet the wolf with a little more dignity. Only after he stood did he realize just how much taller the other man was compared to him. Looking up at him, he returned the bow, moving a paw with a gesture towards his chest. "The name is Ambrose Llywelyn. I'm looking for a place to settle down, and I thought I would try to learn about all the packs that I could before making my decision. I'd be honored if you could help to orient me a little and perhaps tell me something of your pack. A sales pitch, I suppose." Then, his choice of words reminding him of his thought about the cloak, he added, "I also wondered if there might be a trade opportunity... I don't have much, just some tales and a bit of ivory, but I do need some new clothes for the winter and am willing to trade for them."

<style type="text/css">
.ambrose-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4f7fa7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ambrose-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ambrose-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ambrose-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c2d0d3; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... table1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 296px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#222e3e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread