Seek 'n Hide
[html]

Jaz-man

WC:548

It was an interesting fact that Denali had no parents. He could remember asking him the first time they had met where his parents where. At the time the pup seemed dead set on the fact that they would come for him, meaning he believed they were still alive and maybe they were but who knew until they decided to show up. Jazper was curious as to how they had been separated. When he was little he stuck to his father and mother like glue, and they loved each other every much so they were always side by side with a little ebony pup sandwiched in the middle. It was interesting that any pup could just get separated form a parent and that parent not be able to track him down again in minutes.

However, it was non of the Knight' business and the kid had been adopt by two wonderful wolves who had raised beautiful, intelligent and very very sweet pups. Never once had he been taken back by something one of their children had said. All of them seemed to have their parents gentle and kind disposition. “Good.” He said nodding at Denali's verbal recognition. He was glade that the boy understood how luck he was to have such parents after all, the warrior's adoptive parents had disappeared and never came back for himself or his adoptive brothers. Savina and Kansas would never do that, let alone have the thought.

Smiling a little he nodded once again. “I'm very lucky. I thought I would never have a family again but here I am a father of two litters with a loving mate who has siblings, and those siblings have their own mates and pups. We're all connected here in Crimson Dreams. We're all family.” That was one of the main reasons Jazper had never left these lands. It seemed that within thee boarders some/thing magical happened. Wolves came and joined and made connections, becoming part of their circle and no one could ever break that circle. Everyone looked after everyone.

At the mention of Ghita being his mate the brown hued boy suddenly became rather excitable and quickly had an outburst about how amazing Ghita was. Jazper, a bit shocked and speechless, listened as the boy continued to shake his tail wildly and smile a large grin. Apparently Ghita had made an impression on the boy! Chuckling from his belly the warrior couldn't help but wag his tail and smile along causing the three bundles to begin squeaking in concern. Wagging his tail a little slower now he licked the three in reassurance, “Yes, Ghita is a very good mother. I guess that's something Savina and her have in common being sisters and all.” Stroking his little ones he continued to reassure them that the noise was nothing to be alarmed about. At this age puppies were very sensitive to sound as they were just beginning to hear. “I also suppose that makes these three you're cousins as well as my older son and daughter Aro and Sophia.” He shared this fact with Denali because when he was little and adopted he wanted to be told he was related, he still did feel the need to have a title in a family.

<style type="text/css">
.Jaz001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3165d3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Jaz001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; text-align:right;}
.Jaz001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Jaz001 {margin:0 auto; width:359px; background-color:#01040d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... jaz001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9a9ea1; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread