the misty sea, it calls to me
[html]

shortshort. SSWM: 352

This young girl was obviously slightly uneasy at the presence of a stranger. It was clear to Sage that she had not been away from her family for long, and probably longed for that security once more. Being so young, on her own, she was quite vulnerable. Thankfully for the pup, Sage was not a menacing being, nor did she really possess a mean bone in her body, save perhaps one or two, just in case anyone dared cross her family. Sage would defend them with haste and pride, albeit without very much skill. The Lykoi girl wondered if this young one felt the same way, about her family. No time to dawdle on that now, though, for the small girl spoke again.

"I am Arnette, yeah this is my home. spoke the girl.

"That's a nice name, Arnette." the tawny Lykoi smiled warmly.

The name sounded foreign to Sage; maybe French? The hippie girl didn't know enough of that language-- or many others, for that matter-- to be able to determine its origin.

"What are you doing here? You aren’t from here." Arnette questioned, and then stated.

"You're right, I'm not from here. I don't have a very good reason to be here, Arnette; I only wanted to visit your pack's beautiful land, and maybe meet someone like you whilst here." Sage gave another warm smile, trying her hardest to convince the young girl that she meant no harm. "You're a bit daring, aren't you, getting so close to the borders? I was young like you not long ago, and I remember liking to stay much closer." she added, her voice friendly, attempting to goad on a conversation with the child.

Sage really did have no good reason to be so near this pack's land, other than the fact that her wandering feet had carried her here. She did not see a problem in this, and hoped that the child would not, either.

"I do quite enjoy traveling, though. Maybe you fancy it, too?" Sage queried, her voice dreamy and soft.

<style>
.sage-dove .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sage-dove p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sage-dove b {color:#744c54; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sage-dove {background-color:#e8e8e2; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:235px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4a4f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:480px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.sage-dove-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread