Stocking Up
[html]

WC:248 OOC: Blah that was crappy on my end >.>;

It seemed that apparently it had not been so fair for Sanuye either and Liliana listened to the woman’s unhappy words. This put some sympathy to the girl in front of her, but it was quite obvious that most worked rather hard. At the mention of Nayati, a tiniest of smiles slid up liliana’s muzzle.

Well with winter coming, many are very busy, so busy that they have little time even for themselves.

Liliana said, she knew this, as she was the caretaker of the animals…. The only caretaker. Liliana’s job was nearly twenty four hours seven days a week, and she did still find time for others, though most of them visited the stables for their own horses but she’d have a conversation here or there.

I’m sure you’ll get to see your friends again come winter. I am lucky that the tribe loves their horses, they come often.

She said, though not smugly, she felt she was lucky to have such a job not only because she got a good conversation, but that she did what she wanted to, and that was how things worked. Was Sanuye unhappy with her own duties? Liliana wondered, fire tenders were rather important, but it had to be a very tedious job. To keep a fire going until a ceremont, it was hard to think of especially when the rains started coming down. That made her drift off a little wondering how they would protect the great fire from that.

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#030404; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread