Snow Prob
[html]

WC: 223 OOC: Hope you don’t mind I skipped a little and may have to skip some more, because I know nothing of actually making a tree house LMFAO

Valinta seemed so excited now and she was pretty much running around in her joy though it seemed short lived when she asked how she would get furniture up there.

I’m sure a pulley system can e worked out, but I can’t say exactly how big your house will be, it won’t be extremely big, but I’m sure you can find a few things tha we can get up there enough.

He said. He was not a stranger to lifting things high up, though he was thinking it daunting to pull up a couch in there, he was sure it could happen if he had to, with help of another male at least, maybe even Bangle would help, but as she didn’t have anything like that they would not have to worry too much. They went to where the wood was being stored now, and he had her carry a few things, while he got the majority, most of which he had found an old wheelbarrel nad piled them in, though the air in the tire had been gone for some time now, it was still considerably easy than carrying everything all at once. He pulled the barrel back to the tree that Valinta had claimed and set it down.

Ok now for the fun part.

He said, and began to work.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread