In Your Honor
[html]

WC: 239 OOC: Didn’t have much time to post, but I kinda likes it though it is short ^^

Shawchert smiled at the boy’s inquiry. He could not sing though, not vocally, and this is what Shaw thought, though, there was another way of “singing” not with his own voice but with the flute he had in his pouch. He got himself comfortable by sitting down Indian style, and pulling out of his bag, the wooden flute he had previously used before seeing the puppy.

I cannot sing with my voice. But I certainly can sing with this. It is called a flute, and if I put my mouth here and blow it will make a pretty noise.

He pointed to the mouthpiece as he explained, and then he put the mouthpiece to his mouth and gave a very tasteful blow, letting the chord slip through the holes, he then moved his fingers in position. Thinking of a good tune, Shawchert decided on a nice and happy one, one that had actually made him think of the horse that Alder was pretending to be. he then blew on the flute again, but in succession this time. His fingers moved with the flow of his own music. It was as though he did not have to think where to place his fingers to make the right sounds, they just came together that way, and in no time he was playing the lively music of a colt in play. At least his version of what he thought it would be.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread