fortunate fool [p]
[html]

short post, sorry. Sosuwrimo:302

Ezra knew that this was the pack of misfits and hybrids, which was what attracted him to stay in the first place. His own King was a hybrid himself, just like Ezra. He could see it in the other male’s face and body. It was relieving to know that in some places of the world it was possible to not have segregation against his kind. The amount of hatred some animals harbored for no reason at all perplexed Ezra. He might not know anyone here, but at least he was safe and was welcome among his pack.

A figure slowly made his way over, one that also smelled strongly of the Court. Ezra smiled, pleased to see that someone made an effort to come see him. It made him have more faith in the group he was now a part of. “Hi Niro, I’m Ezra. I realized I have been living here for six months or so and not met many new faces,” The wolfdog looked him over. His hair was confusing, but Ezra quite enjoyed it. “You do that yourself?” he asked, motioning to his Mohawk. The silver male pulled it off well, and it was quite interesting to see.

“I need some fancy things like that. I don’t know where to find clothing or would ever think of putting feathers in my hair,” Ezra realized he was probably talking too much. He did that often, when he found something he liked. In this case, it was the other male’s sense of style. “Ever always wears jackets and clothing, but I don’t see why,” The boy kept on rambling, regardless of whether or not Niro knew of his lovely mate. Ezra couldn’t see why he wouldn’t, as it was obvious that Niro had been here far longer than Ezra had.

<style>
.ezradark-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.ezradark p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.ezradark b {color:#607d14; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.ezradark {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#24231f; background-image:url(http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6749/souls59.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 246px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#c5bca3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Table by Fae! <333

Messages In This Thread