Today's just another day.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.skyk b {font-weight:bold; color:#6a543a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.skyk p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.skyk {width:400px;border:1px solid #524b4b;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/sky.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:240px;background-color:#abb5be;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#524b4b;}
</style>

+363 -- Well I guess. Smile Fine with me, either way.

-------------------

To be honest, she wasn't expecting someone to find her. When he spoke, she jerked out of her thoughts and recoiled, blue eyes snapping over to him. Damn this forest; even pawsteps were drowned out here. The male wasn't someone she knew, so Sky instantly felt nervous. She couldn't judge his scent with her condition, and it left him to be a complete stranger. Still, he offered a hand to help her up, asking how she'd gotten this way. Sky resisted the scowl that played at her lips a bit.

Then the pretty girl's voice was heard, soft and sweet by nature. "...fell out of the tree." Young hybrid pointed up at the broken branches, some still dangling from their bases by the bark. Strangely, she wouldn't take his hand, only curling tighter. She wasn't home, this wasn't someone she knew, and she was injured. For all she knew, he could've been part of that new pack, the ones with tempers. "...got lost, decided to find my way by means of a high vantage point... who're you?" Well, she was almost polite.

Lip off to the stranger. Totally a good idea. Maybe, after you're done insulting him with your attitude, he'll offer to take you out to tea! Sky's face showed signs of sudden worry, and she tucked tighter still, tail curling around her feet. "Ah, sorry, if the tone was bad." She glanced up at him, taking in his markings and features. Boy looked to be a mix like herself, maybe carrying husky somewhere down the lines. He was older, and taller too, with contrasting fur at least on his face. And oh, the scars. She almost lingered on them, but got smart, hopefully before he noticed, and pulled her eyes back to his face.

"I'm... um.. I'm Sky. Sky Katruk." If his hand was still stretched out for her to grab, girl would now gladly take it, and with his help, stand. If not, she did so without, brushing off once on two feet. Didn't do much help; her fur was wet and soon she'd start to feel the cold enough to shiver. She'd of course act as if she were fine, but blood be told, girl was bound to show it eventually.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread