Today's just another day.
[html]

ooc: yey, thanks! <3

The woman explained that she fell out of the tree, and she had not taken his hand. His ivory hand had retreated to his side, and his head had tilted up as she had pointed up at the trees. He looked at the broken branches and frowned. Ouch he mentally cringed before his eyes slowly made their way down to the woman. She continued to speak, and Mars' two ears fell back lightly on his head. He awkwardly stood there, not knowing what to do with his hands since she had refused his help once. The man nervously licked his lips and fiddled with his fingers for a moment before he glanced over to his sled that he was pulling before. She'd ask him who he was, and he turned his head back to her. I'm Mars Russo. I'm of D'Arte. Just joined a few days ago.. the man spoke, hoping that her hearing that he was of her pack, that it would make her at least somewhat comfortable with him.

She apologized for her tone. Mars shook his head. It's fine. the man dismissed the apology. I figure I would be in a bad mood after falling out of a tree too.. the man spoke, trying his hardest to be as nice as possible. He couldn't afford to be mean to a fellow pack member, as well as the fact that she was hurt. Taking advantage of her would look bad on his person as well as on his pack life. He was almost uncomfortable with the way she looked at him, taking in his whole naked appearance. He felt naked, exposed, and he had to stop himself from physically trying to cover himself up. The woman then would tell him her name. Another Sky. This wasn't Collins though, this was Sky Katruk. Mars nodded his head lightly. He'd have to remember that there were two and when he was talking about one or the other, he would have to make sure he had specified which one. It's nice to meet you. The circumstances are not favorable in your situation, but it's a pleasure to me still. the man spoke, calmly as he could without stumbling over his words like an idiot.

She was going to get up, and Mars outstretched his hand once more, and helped the woman onto her two feet to where she stood to her full height. She was smaller than he, which made him wonder what heritage she was. She looked wolf, but also muttled with dog more than likely. The wolfdog man had let go of her hand once she was situated on her feet. I take it you need help getting back to D' Arte? You did say you were lost... the man spoke, figuring that he could help her get back there. He also noticed that her fur was wet, and he looked back at his sled for a second, knowing that his leather jacket was warm and big enough for the woman to wear. The other part was if he was nice enough to actually let her use it. He licked his lips again before he looked back to the woman. Would you like a jacket? You look cold.. why so nice Mars? She doesn't have anything of knowledge that you want. So why?

<style type="text/css">
.marsfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3cbc2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #081639; }
.marsfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#afb3c0; text-align:center;}
.marsfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.marsfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#424f6e; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree001.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #081639; padding: 0px 0px 165px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#afb3c0; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.marsfreebe01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.marsfreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #081639; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
SSWM: 554

[/html]

Messages In This Thread