Today's just another day.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.skyk b {font-weight:bold; color:#6a543a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.skyk p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.skyk {width:400px;border:1px solid #524b4b;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/sky.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:240px;background-color:#abb5be;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#524b4b;}
</style>

+260 Bleh, short.

-------------------

Mars, huh? He claimed to have just joined her, or rather, Shaw's pack, which made sense. Good, a friend then. She was quiet as he forgave her attitude, and gave her an excuse for it, which brought the slightest bit of a smile out of her. But, oh, she was distracted! Her fur was muddy, wet and matted at this point, and with a sideways glance at her tail, she realized she must've looked horrible right then. But sure enough, older male mentioned it being nice to meet her, then offered her help. She looked at him for a moment, just his face, then smiled that beautiful smile of hers.

"Guess my scent isn't all gone, then." Referring to his assumption to her being in D'Arte. He went on to offer her a coat, and she perked her ears, following his gaze to the sled. "I'm fine for now. You might need it more than me, and my fur's thicker than it-" She trailed off with a weird face, mouth open in a tiny 'o' and eyes wide, for a second she held, then she sneezed.

Sky froze for a moment, the straightened her head again, scrunching her nose up; this time, a cute expression of slight discomfort. "...looks. Okay, that hurt." No wonder; tiny scratches were on her nose from the fall, there before, but not noticed until now from the cold. "Ah... heh, you know the way back, you said?" Brushing long light-brown hair out of her eyes, she smiled up at him, hoping he'd ignore the sneeze.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread