Today's just another day.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.skyk b {font-weight:bold; color:#6a543a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.skyk p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.skyk {width:400px;border:1px solid #524b4b;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/sky.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:240px;background-color:#abb5be;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#524b4b;}
</style>

+460 Heh. I dunno. MPD wolfdogs are pretty cool...

-------------------

Sky smiled when he nodded. Goodie! She could go home, dry off, and warm up infront of her new fire pit! A flash of memory caught her mind's eye, of her standing behind her couch, brushing Shawchert's hair and speaking softly. That had been a brilliant moment, where for just a couple seconds, she could relax perfectly around him, and he'd relaxed as well. The moment she remembered the alpha standing like a bolt, she snapped out of her thoughts, spotting the wolfdog male a few paces away, back turned to her.

That scar. She'd noticed the others, on his wrists and legs, but that was looked like a carving! What kind of person would carve scars into a wolf's skin? She grimaced a moment, then flushed the face away with a small smile when he turned back to her. He'd grabbed that damn coat and offered it, no, pushed it at her. With a defeated sigh, she nodded. "If only to stop those damn sneezes. My nose hurts." Sky's tone wasn't matching her movements very well. She slipped the jacket on, a few sizes big on her, and held it closed. "...Thank you, Mars."

He asked her a question, and she looked at him as if he'd asked her how pups were made. "Uhm.." He went on to explain why, and she sighed. Oh. Well, that's kind of him. Even though her ears heated up with what could've been a noticable blush at the idea she got in her head, girl shook her head and laughed softly. "If we didn't have tubs, I think half the pack would be driven insane by now. I've got a nice deep one at my house. It's downstairs, so it's easy to put water into it. I still need to rig some sort of water system though. Not easy to do if we've no good supplies. Kind of wish I were in Europe whenever I think about doing it."

That charmingly soft laugh sounded from her lips again, and she followed along beside him, a pace or so behind. "I'm okay to walk. This isn't really as bad as it looks." She indicated to her wounds, tiny scratches and one rather annoyingly bad gash on her leg. Though she had the slightest limp, she knew she'd be fine until she got home to clean and mend her injuries. "Say... Mars? Can I ask you something?" Shyly, she added, "You don't have to answer if you don't want to. I don't want to bring back any bad memories... but... where did that scar on your back come from?" She made a heart with her hands, to indicate which one she was talking about. "Again, you don't have to answer. I'm just curious is all."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread