M. you belong to me, my snow white queen. [p]
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

wc: 391

The snow queen wasn’t feeling particularly icy today, her mood fairly stable and friendly. She had her pack duties and had things she needed to be doing, but instead she was choosing to check back in the caves and see how the members were doing and what they were up to. She wanted to figure out where the members were choosing to stay at, in which caves, so that she might add their dens onto a large map that she was beginning to work on. She and her sister had discussed several different types of booby traps and were trying to decide what tunnels to place them in, as well, so it would be useful to know where the pack was staying at. She wanted them all to be aware of exactly where the traps were and what they were so that they could avoid them. They would likely be in some of the lesser-used tunnels to keep them out of the way.

Fiachra’s grayscale form emerged from her den and she made a gesture that was unfamiliar to her. The Angela, taken aback, took a few steps backward. Had she frightened her in some way? She was covering her eyes. She observed the behavior then listened to the explanation, ears perked. Ah, so it wasn’t fright that had driven the new pack member’s actions, but respect. She could understand that. ”Each place has its own customs, huh.” The cult pack had been set up with its own rules and regulations, and Naniko had brought a few of those with her to Anathema.

How did she do? She was unused to such speech and wasn’t sure how to answer for a moment. ”I’m doing fine. I didn’t wake you up, did I?” Fiachra seemed to be fitting in nicely, having found a space for herself amongst the caves and caverns of Anathema. She nodded at the invitation to sit down and took a stool, putting her arm up on the table. In her own den she had managed to put together a large bed that she had found in the city. She’d taken it apart and had carried it back to her den in pieces, the mattresses coming last.”Thanks. And sure, what do you have to drink? You seem to be settling in well. How are you adjusting to live underground?”

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread