Today's just another day.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.skyk b {font-weight:bold; color:#6a543a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.skyk p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.skyk {width:400px;border:1px solid #524b4b;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/sky.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:240px;background-color:#abb5be;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#524b4b;}
</style>

+400!-- On a side note; Sky is very intelligent when it comes to human-related topics. She's smart enough to probably generate electricity if she found herself a windmill or water wheel. Not that she can ever put it to use, mind you.

-------------------

Whoo! Awkward! Sky became silent, biting her lower lip as he answered her question. She looked down at him walking on all fours, then did the same, surprisingly graceful doing so despite not favoring the method. At least it brought more weight off of her sore leg, and now she was almost level with him. It felt weird to be talking down to someone older and more travelled than she was. His own mother... ouch. I thought mothers were kind and caring to their children? She shook it away as he brought up Europe.

"Me? No, I've only ever been in Canada. I was born in Ontario, and then travelled here with my sister after our mother died." She wished she could feel remorse for it, but girl had been too young to remember more than her mother's scent. "Dusk and I seperated half a year back, and after that, I came to meet Skye, and join Cercatori D'Arte." She'd been in the pack for a while now, no longer a new face compared to all the others.

The thought of it brought a small laugh out of her. "I'm so shy, I've only met three people in my pack officially, other than you now. Valinta, Skye and... and Shawchert." She smiled a bit half-liddedly at the mention of his name, but shook it off. For some reason, it didn't feel right at that moment to be swooning over her love interest. Not in front of a male, anyway.

"What about you? I've never heard a name like Mars given to a Luperci before. Are you named after the planet or the god perhapes?" If young miss Sky was anything, she was well read. Girl loved books. She collected those old human books, the ones that told her stories of the past, and how it used to be. She knew how to hotwire a car, or how to build a lean-to.

She even knew how to steralize things like needles and thread to use for surgery. Girl was a genius! Too bad she'd never admit it, and too bad most of the stuff she knew was too old and worn to put into good use. Breaking out of her thoughts, and my lousy narration, she turned to look at him. "Say, you joined D'Arte, right? What sort of art skill do you do well in?" Oh look, another lovely question.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread