The Good That Won't Come Out
[html]

wc: 214

Oh no! It was her birthday? A feeling of guilt welled up in his chest; he hadn’t brought anything for her. He wanted to tell her to wait there and that he’d be right back so that he could head back to the house and get one of the gifts that he had been planning on giving her anyway, but didn’t want to leave her alone to eat her meal with only Saluce there for company. He liked Saluce and all, but he wanted to be there for her on her birthday as well. He would have to give her whatever present it was the next time he saw her to make up for it, he decided.

”Yes, Happy Birthday. I feel bad…I didn’t bring you anything.” Stupid him. ”Impressive deer. I’ve been trying to practice my hunting more in this form…ever since that meeting..” He trailed off. No. Today was Nayru’s birthday and he wouldn’t remind her of his failure. Tonight wasn’t all about him. ”Anyway! I’m excited for my birthday, too. I already feel like I’m a year old because I’m a full member of the pack, but I still have a little while to wait” The talkative male grinned at her, turquoise eyes shining. ”Is some of this deer for me?”

<style type="text/css">
.jamesfreetablezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a9fac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; }
.jamesfreetablezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; text-align:right;}
.jamesfreetablezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jamesfreetablezz {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f2f5fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesfreetablezz-border1 {width:384px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.jamesfreetablezz-line1 {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread