Fireflies in the sky
[html]

Please note that pieces of my post that you quoted in yours shouldn’t be included in your word count for sosuwrimo, as you didn’t write them. Just making sure that you knew! <3 I wasn’t sure if you did. wc: 295

Gideon wasn’t very good at guessing the ages of canines that he came across and definitely had a bit of social awkwardness about him. He supposed that it didn’t really matter how old someone was as long as the conversation was good, though, so he wasn’t too concerned. But was she a “miss” or a “ma’am” or what? He frowned slightly, unsure. She seemed to have a youthful spirit about her and hoped that he hadn’t misspoken by calling her “miss”. She didn’t seem to have minded much, continuing to speak, and his smile returned.

Her name was interesting to him, sounding foreign as it rolled off of her tongue. ”Nice to meet you, Sage. Or do you go by Sage River? I only have two names, myself, so I don’t know the protocol on it. Are there plentiful prey creatures around here?” He inquired. Her joke about Inferni went completely over his head and he cocked his head to the side, a bit confused. Why wouldn’t she want to come to Dahlia? Gideon had come to the lands after the war, and knew next to nothing about it. ”I don’t know”

It wasn’t good to judge someone based on where they lived, though, he felt. The only thing that he really knew about Inferni was that they lived up northeast of his pack and that they didn’t like wolves too much. She called him handsome and put her hand on his shoulder. Gideon stared at it for a moment with wide eyes, then looked back at her face. He’d been meaning to ask what that was in her mouth; the smell of the smoke made his nose itch. ”What’s that, Sage? Is it..on fire?” It had to be on fire to be smoking, right?

<style type="text/css">
.jamesfreetablezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a9fac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; }
.jamesfreetablezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; text-align:right;}
.jamesfreetablezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jamesfreetablezz {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f2f5fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesfreetablezz-border1 {width:384px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.jamesfreetablezz-line1 {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread