[M] Take Me Away.. (DND)
[html]

OOC: Not a problem Smile Also I don't think Kemo ever told her his name XD but I suppose we can just assume that they passed their names somehow ^^ SSWM:518

It was a strange thing, this new plant that Kemo had come to accept into his life. Who would have ever thought that such a simple act as breathing in the fumes of a burning plant could bring about such a wonderful response in the mind? Every time he took that first hit of the wonderful plant, the memory never failing to appear, he wished he had never lived without it. It was that thought that kept him returning to Clover, besides trying to spend some time with her to make it look like he cared for her as a friend, not just as a dealer. Cannabis was now a normal part of his life and it would only take the test of time for him to find out how permanent that idea was.

He smiled as he took another hit from the only freshly lit joint, inhaling the wonderful vapors that exuded from the burning leaves and releasing them with a satisfied sigh. There was no substitute for this. Nothing in the entire world, at least from his experiences, could ever replace the feeling he received from these wonderful leaves. Others smoke this stuff, that has to be true...but what could be a way to take advantage of that? Were there ways to grow this stuff and trade it for something else he could use? Or maybe I could exchange this stuff for services from someone...there's got to be some way I can take advantage of this...but how?"

It was then that he heard his name being called, not even bothering to look up as it would have been a pointless effort. The voice he at first didn't recognize. It was female in origin, that was for sure, and the tone surprised him. How could anyone that he didn't know be this glad to see him? It was then that his nose picked up her scent and it was then that he instantly recognized who it was. His muzzle broke into a smile, indicating that he wasn't in one of his trademark "mood swings", but he wasn't quite sure what this female's motives were.

"Well..well..well..Look what we have here. Back for another round eh?" He broke off into a laugh before taking a refreshing hit from his joint. That was good..laughter seemed to increase the intensity of it. "Just kidding, I think you've experienced enough raping in your life for one day, don't you?" He chuckled evilly. "Now then, what are you doing out here in the middle of scenic nowhere? Something I can help you with?" He of course didn't fail to notice the fact that the wolfess was now walking on two legs, the heavy footfalls giving that away quite clearly, but he didn't want the wolfess to assume it would change anything. He would have what he wanted...when he wanted it. For the moment, however, he was curious, and he was in a good mood.

He sat patiently on the twisted tree branch, looking toward her direction as he waited for her to answer his question.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread