Today's just another day.
[html]

ooc: Big Grin little smarty pants. Mars is quite educated in human fashion and art, as well as music. He knows some things about taking care of livestock and he knows how to cook and make bread from his mother's teachings.

His mother was always mean to him because of what he was. The mutt was just that, a fucking mutt. His mother did not believe in impure children, and she must have been drunk enough to mistake his father for a huge husky or something because Rurik was more wolf than he was husky. He didn't know of the story of his conception, but all he knew was that he was hated because he was ugly in his mother's eyes. The only things he could really thank the woman for was the rigorous training and preparing she did of the boy for living on his own, or at least she brainwashed him enough to make him an efficient being, a being of many different things. She also made him into many different beings...literally. She successfully made her son insane, and then by not chasing him when he went off, she had released him into the world, so that the world would know what kind of monster she was, at least...The monster she was to him. She didn't abuse her other idiot sons and daughters. Only poor little Cali-crybaby. Only poor little Marsy-poopface. The names got worse as he got older, from Cali-crybaby to Cali-cuntface and from Marsy-poopface to Marsy-shitlicker. Lyndi let the names get worse, and she would be involved in making up the name in the first place sometimes.

The woman had spoken of where she was from, and she was from here, Canada. Not from Nova Scotia, but from Ontario. Mars believed that he had passed through there at some point in time, but he wasn't there for too long, wanting his trip to be as short as possible so he would continue as far as he could until he had to stop for Vox's sake. Mars nodded his head and listened to her as she talked on of how her sister and her split ways after awhile, then she joined D'Arte. Mars was still silent though, simply listening and walking alongside the woman, steel eyes peering straight ahead. He listened pretty closely though, and he nodded his head a few times before she had spoken about how she was shy and only met Shawchert, Skye, and Valinta. Mars had only met one of three of those people, and that was Skye. I met Skye too...Not anyone named Shawchert or Valinta. I also know the woman with the pink dreads, Orin. the man spoke, telling her that she was his third person that he was meeting from the pack.

The woman asked him where his name came from, as far as what he was name after. I dunno why my mom named me "Mars". I believe it was for it's dual meaning of it, that being "male", the gender. the man explained, shrugging his shoulders. I doubt it was the god reason, because she hated me. Simple as that. the man revealed, snorting lightly as he placed one padded hand in front of the other, his curled tail raised over his back like his doggish ancestry would allow. I'm from America, the state of California. The City of Angels is where I spent a lot of my time...After I got away from mom in Fresno. he didn't go too far into detail, for he was not willing to. Came to Nova Scotia after awhile to find my dad, but he ended up going back to Russia. he left out the fact that he was part of Cdm or that he did see his father when he was here. The only thing mattered to him was that the man was not here now, nor was Mars in Cdm anymore. She didn't need to know everything about him, so he wasn't going to offer information that was not important to him.

Wow was Sky a talkative one, for she had yet another question racked up and shot at him. She asked him what he did in the pack, how he pretty much got into there. I'm a musician. I play guitar, violin, and piano. he spoke cooly, a small grin forming on his lips. What about you? the man returned the favor with her own question reversed on her. How clever you are Mars...No, not really, don't get too excited there now, my friend.

<style type="text/css">
.marsfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3cbc2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #081639; }
.marsfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#afb3c0; text-align:center;}
.marsfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.marsfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#424f6e; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree001.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #081639; padding: 0px 0px 165px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#afb3c0; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.marsfreebe01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.marsfreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #081639; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
SSWM: 712

[/html]

Messages In This Thread