Today's just another day.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.skyk b {font-weight:bold; color:#6a543a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.skyk p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.skyk {width:400px;border:1px solid #524b4b;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/sky.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:240px;background-color:#abb5be;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#524b4b;}
</style>

+291!-- SHORT POST WARNING! D8

-------------------

She listened intently, though frowning as he told her how his mother had hated him. Between lines, she murmured, "I like the god meaning better..." Sky was such an affectionate girl, always wanting to make people feel comfortable and never wanting them to be upset or feel unloved. Maybe someday, she'd make a good mother, but for now, she was just the caring little nurse of the pack... not even, just the songbird.

So he was from America? That was a ways away, and last she checked, it was also slightly more advanced than Canada was. It would've explained the bathtub thing; usually wolves in her pack just groomed themselves or used a river in the warmer weather. No running water, at least in town. And oh! His dad went back to Russia, hm? She smiled softly, a sort of sad expression. "That's part of the reason I seperated from Dusk, actually. She was always looking for our father. I didn't know him, cause he left before I was born, but he and Dusk had been close." She shrugged a bit and flicked an ear.

Mars played violin! And guitar! Two of Sky's favorite sounds, aside from the flute. She grinned. "I've always wanted to learn Guitar. A few others in the pack play it too." She was then asked what she did, and as if it wasn't a big deal, she shrugged. "I sing, but that's about it. Shawchert, that's the male leader, by the way, says I can paint well too, but honestly, I don't agree. All I can do with art is sketch still life badly and doodle the occasion tattoo design." With a smirk, she added, "All of which, by the way, are usually simple tribal stuff."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread