Changing times
[html]

He's so cute ^^ SoSuWriMo 319

Savina could understand Denali's surprise and shock at suddenly changing into his new form. Back in Italy where she had been born, her pack had been against shifting forms and it had been banned even though many members of Monti Sabini were in fact luperci. The only an exception was allowed was when a luperci pup went through their first shift, since such things could not be stopped. Savina had also been frightened the first time she had changed and had wanted to immediately go back to her four legged body before anyone could see her. The Marino had never tried changing again until she had lived in Nova Scotia for a few moons, and then she had needed to ask for help with it since she had locked all instinct and knowledge about the process away deep inside her mind. "Shhh, Denali you don't need to be sorry for anything. I know it can be scary. You have nothing to apologize for." He hadn't done anything wrong, not at all.

Her other words seemed to dismiss any and all lingering concerned or bad feelings about the incident and she beamed down at him as he thanked her. Savina did not view the boy as any different from her other children, even if he had not come from her womb. Denali was her son, just as much as Gotham or Silvano were and she loved him with all her heart. The multi-hued youth stepped back and looked at her with that curiosity she knew well. "Oh, I was just out on a little trip to one of the nearby human towns. I know how cold you've been, so I got you some presents! Do you want to see them?" The mother knew that he would, but she couldn't help but want to build up some excitement about it, especially after Denali had been so upset just mere seconds before.

<style type="text/css">
.savistatue b {font-weight:bold; color:#012153; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #010F39; }
.savistatue-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.savistatue p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.savistatue {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#005B8F; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... statue.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000413; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#003967; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread